— Safety is always our priority —
We care immensely about our passengers and strive
safe, comfortable travel experience.
Transporting Your Most Precious Cargo
At Student Transit, we don't take the issue of bus safety lightly. We understand the enormous responsibility of having your children in our care daily and take great pride in safely transporting them to and from their destinations.
We encourage you to review our ground rules for bus safety with your student:
- Stay in your seat - it's the law!
- Talk at a respectful volume.
- Listen to the bus driver.
- Keep all body parts and personal belongings inside the bus at all times.
- Walk - don't run.
- Keep aisles clear.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Bullying, teasing, threatening, or harassing is hurtful and will not be tolerated.
- Be courteous and respectful to others!
- Report any concerns to your driver.
While we do everything in our power to keep our passengers safe, we need your help too.
For more tips, please review our guide for How to Be on the Nice Bus Rider List.
It is equally important for other vehicles on the road to be mindful of school buses and their passengers. Please review these Safety Tips for Driving Near School Buses.
School Bus Expectations
Disciplinary Action Plan
Please take the time to review the following documents together to ensure that both you and your child understand what is expected while riding the bus: