Transporting kids in our community
for nearly 80 years
School Bus Safety Tips
We encourage you to teach your children these basic safety tips for riding on the school bus.
- Stay in your seat; it is the LAW!
- Talk quietly.
- Listen to the bus driver.
- Keep all body parts and personal belongings inside the bus at all times.
- Walk - don't run.
- Keep aisles clear.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Bullying, teasing, threatening, or harassing is hurtful and will not be tolerated.
- Be courteous and respectful to others!
- Report any concerns to your driver.
Student + Parent Responsibility
It is your responsibility to understand bus behavior guidelines and the disciplinary actions taken to enforce safety of our students. Please review the following documents:
View School Bus Expectations
View Transportation Guidelines
View the disciplianary action plan